Fredrik Malmborg May 17 2012 07:25:12Ed Brill was asking for suggestions for improvements. I think the comment from Mr Freeman is excellent, that is what we truly want and need. Well maybe except the unicorn thing.
And Ed is taking it in:
My own humble opinion is that the best thing to do with Notes/Domino is to remove as many pains from the customers as possible.
- Simple to administer AD integration. Make Domino the preferred user directory. Declan has a good point.
- Lets put in a new field type: OpenDocument. I got the idea from Mat: http://www.matnewman.com/Webs/personal/matblog.nsf/dx/the-open-document-epiphany-...-its-time-to-add-real-functionality-to-lotus-notes-field-types
- Make included templates shine.
- Provide more features that makes the executives that use them shine among friends.
- Inject knowledge about Notes/Domino into todays students. They are not yet Microsoftalized.
- Comments